~~LETS WATCH THIS CITY BURN TILL THERES NOTHING LEFT OF HER~~

Share | 

Story Time

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AwakenedM

PostSubject: Story Time   Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:22 pm

Here's one.

I was in 5th grade, and came home one day from school. I noticed my brother as he was killing some ants. He didn't notice me, so I stayed quiet and watched. He sees these five ants. I heard an obnoxious rumble coming from my brother's belly. o.o So he thought it would be cool to let it rip right on those ants. Many scattered, but 5 remained. So he lets a big one go, and the results were pretty weird. The 1st ant constantly ran around in circles. The 2nd ant was paralyzed. The 3rd ant struggled to get around as its antennae fell off is head. The 4th ant constantly twitched its arms and legs. As for the poor, 5th ant, it died. I couldn't believe my eyes. So I started laughing pretty hard. Then my brother notices me. Before I could recover from my laughter, he wafted in my face........Apparently, I was knocked unconscious for 30 minutes. From that day forward, I wore a gas mask in the presence of my brother. o.o Yes, these were actual events that took place in my very home when I was in 5th grade.

Post some of your stories you would like to share with us.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Magenta

PostSubject: Re:: Story Time   Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:06 pm

OMG LOL awake!!!! x3 heehee at least you're ok now n-n as for your little bro idk lol lol!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Imma Nimma

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   Fri Jan 01, 2010 3:01 pm

Sounds kinda painful, for the ants and you.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Story Time   

Back to top Go down

Story Time
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Member Lounge :: User Vault 101!-
Jump to: