~~LETS WATCH THIS CITY BURN TILL THERES NOTHING LEFT OF HER~~

Share | 

Squad Leader Sign ups

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sync
Admin

PostSubject: Squad Leader Sign ups   Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:06 pm

If you would like to be reccomdned for a Squad Leader please post here and a 1,1/2 paragraph Reason as to why.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aeonkairos.forumotions.net
xskullfirex4!

PostSubject: Re: Squad Leader Sign ups   Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:08 pm

Last edited by xskullfirex4! on Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aeonkairos.forumotions.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
crisspy727

PostSubject: Re: Squad Leader Sign ups   Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:29 pm

hello all , crisspy here Razz

I 've been here for quite a while and I can say I know whats right and wrong . Not only would I be a great leader but a fun person to play with & talk to. This position would give me more of a chance to help all of you, who are in my squad as well as others. I would be very devoted to making my squad reach the top and I am also a great brawler pirat. .
Im very good with alot of character so i can give out alot of tips or help them practice with there main im not 1 of those ppl that spam and call it skills ill show u combos and AT and work on ur mindgames im in a very popular clan call EC with full of alot of pros and i can get ppl from $B to help u train im very helpful when it comes 2 help i can make avatars 4 u and i can help u with the wii stuff texture hack.

P.S - I go weeeeeeeeeeeeeee lol!

Last edited by crisspy727 on Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Power09

PostSubject: Re: Squad Leader Sign ups   Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:50 pm

Hello my fellow members, Power here.

I want to start off by saying I'm a fairly decent brawler, and looking to get better, and learn some of the techs of the game:lol!:. I would be a great squad leader however. I am fairly active on this site, and my old clan Dscb when it was down. I'm willing to help out anyone in need of it, and go the extra mile to make sure things are as they should be.

P.s. I'm hella good at MkWii >=)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bookwormz

PostSubject: Leader positions   Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:05 pm

I would like to be a leader because I have been here for around a month and a half. I am friends with majority of the members and although we have our indifference's once in a while it always works out in the end. I am a good brawler, I can be level headed, I never give up (whether it it brawling or in a debate). I am not very busy so I can help arrange squad activities, practice Brawling, etc. If I am chosen I will do my possible best to help our Squad.

Although I joke around a lot I can be very serious when the moment approaches. I am not quick to anger and I am considerate towards other feelings. I admit I am human and will sometimes (very rarely) lose my cool. In which case just point it out and I will calm down. I am not afraid to admit when I've done wrong and I apologize when it is needed. If I am chosen I would like me and my squad to be emotionally attached to each other so we could share anything even things out of SSBB.

My Brawling skill is slightly above average (average being maybe 5-6 in which case I am possible a 7-Cool. I main random which I use for most of my matches. In important battles my top choice is Lucario, Pokemon trainer, and sorry to say I have not chosen a third top main yet. I am always up for a brawl and I am here often (unless a event interferes, example: Holidays, funerals, School, etc.) I am here most nights and do not mind brawling at 3:00 in the morning. My favorite stage is Final Destination (I use to hate it but it grew on me in official play) and I listen to my ipod while brawling. If I am chosen you will always have a sparring partner.

If I am chosen as a leader we won't just be a squad. We will be a family.

~Bookwormz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Bookwormz

PostSubject: Re: Squad Leader Sign ups   Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:10 pm

I apologize for the long entry I thought it said a page and a half rather than a page OR half a page. Again I am sorry.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Dizzy

PostSubject: squad leader dizzy   Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:12 pm

*sigh* i suppose i'll go ahead and fill this thing out, i said i wouldn't be negative about this so here goes. I'd be the best squad leader b/c not only am i one of the better brawlers, i also have a rooster full of ppl with a wide range of experience that i can expose my clan 2, so not only will they be getting experience and training for me but they will also have ppl that i allow 2 brawl them on a regular basis that will show the skill and strategies not used by regular brawlers. And think about it...in clan wars my match is usually the one that's an absolute win imagine having 3 other ppl on the level that i'm on. and uh...i guess that's it.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xskullfirex4!

PostSubject: Re: Squad Leader Sign ups   Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:19 pm

Okay.

Last edited by xskullfirex4! on Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://aeonkairos.forumotions.net/profile.forum?mode=editprofile
xskullfirex4!

PostSubject: Re: Squad Leader Sign ups   Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:25 pm

Last edited by xskullfirex4! on Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SolidSoul

PostSubject: Re: Squad Leader Sign ups   Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:29 pm

Dear my fellow clan Aeon Kairos. I know that when i first came here that i was a jerk. But now i have changed. Jigmon had taught me what leadership truly is. So that is why now that in order to help out our clan to become number one i will do my best to show. Sportmanship , leadership, and the ability to work with others. I will carry out my clan leaders orders in order to do what is best needed for the clan.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
AwakenedM

PostSubject: Re: Squad Leader Sign ups   Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:32 pm

Hello and good day my fellow leaders. I, AwakenedM, am signing up for to the position a squad leader. In the event of me not being among the squad leaders, that is fine by me. I would like to congratulate those who are worthy of earning this special position. In case I become squad leader, I will do the best I can to serve my squad to benefit this clan. As you've see, my brawling skills weren't as impressive as they should be. But with all of my power, I will train as hard as possible. Thank you for taking your time to hear my request. Good luck as you make your fateful decisions, for this clan shall be among the best.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
xskullfirex4!

PostSubject: Re: Squad Leader Sign ups   Tue Jun 23, 2009 5:38 pm

Hai, I'm xskullfirex4!, and these are my reasons why I think I should be a squad leader.Now, I don't think how good you are at the game matters, how long you've been here or if you know a thing or two about the rules here. Just be willing to work hard and always be there for your team mates. I know that what I've done in the past proves that I'm unreliable as a team mate, but I've been working hard to help us reach the top. I'm hardworking, and I think of myself as a good leader.

I'll work as hard as I can to make sure my squad is the best afro
I just think it matters how dedicated you are to your squad, not experience or how good you are at brawl. Being a leader is about being passionate about what you're doing, the innate belief that people want to work together to create the best future imaginable. I'll work hard to prove all of this to all of you.Being a leader means knowing who you are at the deepest level.

I'll point out that I am pretty good at brawl, and I'll be sure to train my team mates to make sure they're the best too.
Back to top Go down
xskullfirex4!

PostSubject: Re: Squad Leader Sign ups   Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:02 pm

Sorry about all the posts I've been making, its just every time I edit my paragraph it makes another post.
Back to top Go down
Lazerus

PostSubject: Re: Squad Leader Sign ups   Tue Jun 23, 2009 6:14 pm

Alright, I am going to make this straight forward as most possible. First off let me state that my key traits as a player, supporter, and leader. I am clam, leveled headed, tactical, friendly, and hardworking. Now if I became a leader, it would not be like any other squads. My squad would be strict, organized, and fun going of course!, Now in the event of squads, I am sure my fellow applicants are skilled, and excited for the new position, But well they step up to the game? In reality a squad is a united being. Working together constantly, and doing things as one. My squad would be very few, and be very deadly, not just by brawl standards, But also making contributes, advertising, and working with me behind the scenes. Now I have lead people before, I have ordered people before, But have any of the fellow awaiting applicants really lead a serious operation? Well regardless, squads are based on events that take team cooperation, and precise accurate timing, delivery, and the most important, job completion. As a squad leader, I may not be fit as a decent to good brawler, But I tend to train my fellow clan mates, and all my squad members will get insider tips on the latest moves, combos, and hidden tricks I discover while making guides, or any brawl match that occurs. My squad system is also based on the pirate or privateer social ladder.

Captain-
First mate-
Second mate-
Deck hand-
Crew members-

Now this may seem silly to most of you, But I have used this type of system, and it reduces arguments for power, and hatred. Because everyone in my clan is equal once they join. No matter of who they are, what color of their skin, where they are from, and social standings in AK. For skill sets, and requirements. I don't really care if your noob, decent, pro, or god. I don't care if you use MK, I don't care if you use high tiers either. Because when in my squad you learn that I am relaxing, and also helpful. I am not going to judge you on what you use, and how you play. I will make suggestions, But not harsh criticism, and threats. One last statement I would like to tell any member, and the recruiter Sync. Is that I hate promotions.. Now squad leader to me seems to be a promotion, But regardless. I made this so people would see how I run a squad, and I WILL RUN THEM INTO THE GROUND. To be a effective squad you have to be strict.

Alright I think I have made my point, and I will be awaiting the results of this recruitment.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectg33k.org/
AK_Sparkles

PostSubject: Re: Squad Leader Sign ups   Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:19 pm

I recommend Moony for squad leader. She is nice, hawt, and pretty. Smile

And uhhh she pwns with pika.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Squad Leader Sign ups   

Back to top Go down

Squad Leader Sign ups